Some days you just arrive home and don’t feel like cooking meat. That’s why eggs are great; they take all of 10 minutes to make, and then you have a whole meal! Well, yesterday was one of those days. Who says you can’t have eggs for dinner!
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 bag frozen spinach
- 1 12-oz container fresh mushrooms
- 3 red peppers, sliced
- 1 tbs olive/coconut oil
- 1/2 tbs paprika
- 1 tsp red pepper
- 1 tsp sauce (I used jalapeno hot sauce from Trader Joe’s; it’s just aged jalapenos and vinegar with some spices)
- Put the frozen spinach in a bowl and microwave until fully cooked.
- Add the oil to a pan, and add the veggies.
- Once vegetables are nearly cooked, crack the eggs into the pan and scramble.
Who doesn’t love a meal you can make in 3 steps, and have enough left over for lunch the next day? You could also add some ground meat for extra protein.