- 2 heads cauliflower
- 2-3 lbs ground beef (or other ground meat)
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos (or tamari if you eat it) sauce
- 3 onions (chopped)
- Olive or coconut oil (2 tbs)
- Spices: paprika ( 1 tbs), salt to taste, red pepper flakes, onion powder (1/2 tsp)
- “Rice” the cauliflower, however convenient. I broke off chunks and used the food processor.
- While “ricing,” heat your oil; once it’s ready, add the cauliflower.
- Meanwhile, begin browning your beef. Once it’s nearly done add the chopped onions and let simmer for ~5 more minutes on medium heat.
- Once the cauliflower is nearly done, add half the paprika and some onion powder. Push it to the sides of the pan, and break the eggs into the center. Scramble them with a spoon/spatula.
- Once the eggs are nearly (but not completely or they’ll burn) cooked, stir them into the rest of the cauliflower.
- Add the remaining spices and the coconut aminos to the “rice.”